Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Muse CC 2015.2 and 2017 slow to load first page, shows white screen

Explorer ,
Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

I am having an issue with one of my sites which i have been trying to figure out for the last couple of days.

When I try to load the site i get a blank white screen and nothing else.

I have removed all widgets, deleted all files from the server and republished, removed any analytics code from the headers and i am still having this issue.

I spoke to bluehost and they have suggested there is an issue with the code but as Adobe Muse is self coding its difficult to work out what the issue is.

The other pages within the site seem to load fine but the home page itself does not.

The problem start in version 2015.2 and still the same in version 2017.

A lot people have the same problem in other post in forum:

https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2183772

Any help with this would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Cadu

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Dec 01, 2016 Dec 01, 2016

I have the same problem, but I have just found some kind of solution:

1) Go to Master page

2) Open Page properties

3) In Metadata tab paste this code:

<script src="http://code.jquery.com/jquery-latest.js"></script>

<style type="text/css">

body {

visibility: visible !important;

}

</style>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Jan 16, 2017 Jan 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This looks like a third party widget issue, please contact the widget developer.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, this is a problem of Muse and I wrote above what its cause. Before version 2015.2 this was not a problem. It is time to recognize this as the bug. At the forum a lot of evidence - sites before (2015.0 - 2015.1) and sites after (2015.2)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, mshom. I will check with the product team about whether this is a bug they are investigating.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2017 Jan 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Have news?
I'm sure that is "Adobe Muse BUG" because if i export the SAME site , i said SAME site in Adobe Muse CC 2015.1 i dont have problems to load page.

If i export in Adobe Muse CC 2015.2 or Adobe Muse 2017, last version i have blank white screen and slow to load.

We need a fast solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thinking about about a different direction we could go for help on this issue, I found the Principal Product Manager for Adobe Muse, Danielle Beaumont, on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/in/pingdani (there is a InMail option to email her). I'll send her a link to this forum feed and what were experiencing.

-Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey people. Post about it with detailed examples for several months is at the beta forum. So do not waste power. Correcting this will not be quick anyway. What would you fix it have to roll back to version 2015.1. I do not think that the team will go to this. Many sites will suffer if they do it. Correction, if this is considered  as an error, will be very long and hard. Because this is not just a bug. It was the wrong choice of path at the fork time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

True! I did the same thing! It's a BUG!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2017 Jan 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same white screen issue. I'm almost positive this is a Muse related bug because the site worked great before updating to the latest release. A test html and php parse work on the server and a wordpress site works on the server. The only files I get blank white screens for are muse files. I get the same white screen whether I publish from Muse, or upload exported html files to the server.

There are two issues that I find interesting:

1. When I export html and view the files locally, they look correct.

2. When I connect to my remote server and view published Muse files, it looks like Muse is including .htaccess files in the CSS folder, Images folder, and Scripts folder.

One variable is I am publishing to a ssl (https://) location.

I could really use some help with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2017 Feb 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found a solution to this issue the hard way. Stop using Muse for anything more than a single landing page with a couple graphics. The code generated by Muse is a mess. Dust yourself off, find a good wordpress template and start over. Worked great for me and the results are several fold better. I'll check in from time to time with Muse, for now, it's just not a dependable solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't agree more!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

bayardblack написал(а):

...find a good wordpress template and start over.

...and even better than looking for a template https://www.elegantthemes.com/gallery/divi/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 20, 2017 Apr 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not. Even with muse stripped of every widget in a plain site, the issues exists. Just got off the phone with Adobe and they confirmed that in 2015 it had different code than 2017. It can only be fixed by Adobe. Support "escalated" my case. Let's see what happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2017 Feb 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

move to WebFlow, much more powerful tool, the team responds in an hour.

Clean export code and Editor works right in a browser, which is super fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not experienced this issue, but I do notice a small white flash when switching to another link.

Do you know what bothered me the most is that they make a 2017 update and only three issues have been addressed? We need some new features !!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everbody!

I updated today to last version of Muse.

But I still have the same problem.

They doesnt fix.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 13, 2017 Feb 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not think that this will be fixed soon. I understand the reason why this is happening, and I think that the decision to require a fundamental renovation. Or roll back to version 2015.1. If it fixes quickly - it will be a miracle.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2017 Feb 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any news?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2017 Mar 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well done! My site, www.glidelightly.com is just flying up now except contact page. But a vast improvement. Have you got any tips on how to stop the white blank screen in between pages? It nearly gave me convulsions, lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 18, 2017 Mar 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, homepage loading much better now. I too am having a one second blank white page when switching pages. Any fix for that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2017 Mar 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today is March 2017, I have the latest version of Muse - Had to do some edit on one of my site and had this same problem - did some research and came across this thread which did not help - anyway I started rebuilding, uploading and testing a page bit by bit to see if I could find the problem - This is what I find - I placed a rectangle in the footer, if I set it to stretch to browser width, the whole page show up blank - If I choose any other option everything works fine - I am still playing with it if I find anything else I will post again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, Did you find a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2017 Mar 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for asking, but nope. My workaround is to avoid stretch to browser width, I did a few more test and that is definitely what is causing it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2017 Oct 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

so this solved the blank page issue for you?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Apr 17, 2017 Apr 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using the latest version of Muse. White page loading in between all screen navigation. The site is being hosted on BC. It's like the site is not caching the assets at all. Sad to see this issue has not been resolved. It makes for a TERRIBLE user experience when the user navigates around different areas of the site. I don't have this issue in 2015. Only in new versions. Plead advise ADOBE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines