• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Publishing Is Not Working For Me

Community Beginner ,
Jan 23, 2017 Jan 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When i try to publish using adobes built in FTP and enter my 100% correct FTP information it gives me this message:

"Fail to retrieve MD5 fingerprint from server".

I am not hosting my website with any of the popular hosting companies. I am hosting it with gandi hosting so i am assuming this can be the issue but i would love to know what "Fail to retrieve MD5 fingerprint from server" actually means and how i can upload via adobes FTP.

Anyone have any suggestions or any experts interested in answering this?

Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

I just received an update from a colleague. We have logged a bug for this issue, and it is under investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2017 Jan 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a forum thread where this issue has been discussed Host Verification Failed- Mismatch MD5 Fingerprint

If you still have issues, I suggest getting in touch with us Contact us | Adobe  for investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Preran,

Thank you for your response unfortunately that article is from 2015 and is not relevant to the new Adobe Muse 2017.

I do not see a cache file or folder for the M5. I've tried everything through Adobe Muse "Connect to FTP Server" and it is still not working for me.

Also, the credentials i use are correct since they work perfectly with Cyberduck FTP.

I will be contacting Adobe Muse directly and if they find a solution. I will post here for those having the same issue as meCheck Md5Issue.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 25, 2017 Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to contact Adobe Directly and there is NO troubleshooting help available over the phone nor over chat. The only help shown is through the forums. Hopefully i can find a solution to this issue i am having.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you try contact your hosting provider Gandi to see what the issue could be? Meanwhile, I will ask around myself.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 26, 2017 Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just received an update from a colleague. We have logged a bug for this issue, and it is under investigation.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 27, 2017 Mar 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this issue too. ver 2017.0.2.60

I'm on Windows 8.

I can't find a way to clear any cache for Muse.

I can't change the FTP settings for a website.

Please help

Thanks,

Marc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2017 Jun 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

j'ai également le même problème !!!

où en est l'enquête... ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you use the newest version of Muse, which is 2017.0.3.20?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci de m'aider ! 🙂

Non, la version 2017.0.2.60.

Je vais essayer cette version .03... !

Merci !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai le même message d'erreur avec la version 2017.0.3.20... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 15, 2017 Aug 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this problem too.

My hosting provider (1&1) requires SFTP on port 22 and despite using the correct credentials (I can FTP from Filezilla OK) I get the error: 'Failed to retrieve MD5 fingerprint from server'.

This is causing me severe problems as I wish my clients to use the in-browser editing and that only seems to work for FTP transfers direct from Muse!

If this isn't sorted soon I will have to look for a different editing solution.

I'm currently on the most up-to-date version of Muse 2017.0.4.8

Please help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Sep 05, 2017 Sep 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would also like to chime in here...i have spent dozens of hours over a number of days trying to resolve this problem. I have posted numerous forum requests for help on a number of forums.

At first i thought i was doing something wrong, however, now that i am easily able to log in to sftp using filezilla, putty, and dreamweaver, I am 100% convinced the problem is with Adobe Muse...if this was not the case, surely Dreamweaver would not connect?)

I am running Adobe Muse CC 2017.1.0.821, CL 805658

(BELOW IS THE DREAMWEAVER SUCCESSFUL CONNECTION)

Dreamweaver successfull connection input.pngGoogle Cloud Vestacp sftp Dreamweaver successful connection.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines