• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

disable grid overlay / red tint from the pages (Master page color)

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2017 Aug 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a second site to try some new ideas for my home page.  The new site's master page has a pink center box and white borders. If I change the background color to black and the page now has black edges; but, the center box now seems to have a pink tinge to it. I remember doing something yesterday that seemed to put a transparent red screen on the center of my page. How do I get rid of it. Every time I create a new site it is there. Help!

Joe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hey Joe,

I am pretty sure you have activated "Grid Overlay" on your site which we use to define the Grid system in our file more accurately.

You Can disable it easily by going to View > Show/Hide Grid Overlay (5th from bottom).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Joe,

I am pretty sure you have activated "Grid Overlay" on your site which we use to define the Grid system in our file more accurately.

You Can disable it easily by going to View > Show/Hide Grid Overlay (5th from bottom).

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines