• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm having a problem with a coupl of anchor points

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm a noobie and I've created a one-page website. I've place two anchor points; one of which is beside a text box and one of which is below the bottom of the text box. When I preview the page in my browser at full width the anchor points work as planned; the page scrolls to the correct relative points. If I drag the edge of the browser in and reduce its width the test box shrinks horizontally but extends down vertically, as you would expect. All the objects and elements below the text box are moved down accordingly, however the anchor point which is beside the text box, i.e., above the bottom of the text box doesn't move. How can I get this anchor point to move with the bottom of the text box so the page will scroll to the correct spot regardless of the width of the page within the breakpoint?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 01, 2017 Dec 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Copy your anchor into the text box – just as you would do with words and sentences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines