• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

In-Browser Editing Not showing Menu

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2017 Feb 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a site that uses the Muse-Themes widget SideBar Connect for navigation.  I REALLY like it and it looks great, BUT the hamburger menu icon does not show up in the Muse in browser editing function!  I need my clients to be able to use in-browser editing to change content.

What can I do to have my navigation display in the In-Browser editing screen?  Customers can only see and edit the Home page because they don't see the hamburger icon to navigate around the site.  They can make changes to the home page no problem.  I am using the latest Widget and Muse versions.

Help!

Kevin Hawkins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to tell you that the "dynamic menu labels (menu widgets not set manual)" won't be able to edit using IBE.

Please refer this doc for more info - Edit the content of Muse sites using Business Catalyst.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 24, 2017 Feb 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Sorry to tell you that the "dynamic menu labels (menu widgets not set manual)" won't be able to edit using IBE.

Please refer this doc for more info - Edit the content of Muse sites using Business Catalyst.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2017 Mar 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think what he means is that only the HOME page is available in in-browser editing and there is no access to edit any sub-pages.

I'm also having this problem. In-browser editing is enabled in Muse but all I get in In-browser editing is access to the HOME page! Where are the other pages, clients need to be able to edit these?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines