• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Linking from mobile site to main desktop site?

Explorer ,
Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to be able to have a link from my mobile (phone) site to my desktop site but how do you get a desktop site to open on a mobile without it opening the mobile version of the site? I know this is probably quite simple but i can't figure it out. thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 28, 2013 Feb 28, 2013

If you would like to open a desktop version of the site always and would not like users to be redirected to a mobile version ever, simply remove the Phone layout from your Muse project.

Or if you would like to have a Phone layout and you're hosting your site on Business Catalyst, you can have a link to "Desktop View" on Phone Master by creating a link to /index.html?visitorDeviceClass=desktop where the URL query string parameter, if set (e.g. ?visitorDeviceClass=desktop) will also set a cookie wi

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines