• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Muse 2018.1.1.28 CL 807451 File Format: 386 on MacOS 10.15.7 (19H2026) Problems

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2023 Jun 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been ussing Muse since the begining, in the Business Catalyst times, I am redoing My Website (www.pickering-brunel.com) after a cyber attack to my Macs, LG Smartphone and web server (whc.ca) that end in data lost of my last htmls, Tumult Hype, and Adobe Muse files.

Muse worked excelent, but in the last week, It became ultra slow and unresposive, I had many MacOS system errors, My Google and AOL acccounts where logged out and I had to contact them to reset My passwords. I had problems with WhatsApp and Skype while I called My Children too. And Elon Musk is calling Me and never answer.

So, after some restarts and pings to Apple, Muse worked, I made some changes to My website and export the files, after I upload and in website preview I saw rendering errors that does not match the last changes, I made tests with simple color frames, copy and pasting, replacing assets, and moving layers. Nothing fix it.

What can I do?

Thank You for Your time, knowledge and help in advance. I hope I can help You too. Have a nice day!

Muse 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Muse is end of life.  It's obsolete, prone to failures and no longer fit for use.

I highly suggest using another web solution. 

Several alternatives have been mentioned in this community ranging from plain code editors like Dreamweaver and Visual Studio Code to online site building platforms like Squarespace, Webflow, Wix or WordPress.  

Whatever you decide, best of luck on your project.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2023 Jul 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muse is end of life.  It's obsolete, prone to failures and no longer fit for use.

I highly suggest using another web solution. 

Several alternatives have been mentioned in this community ranging from plain code editors like Dreamweaver and Visual Studio Code to online site building platforms like Squarespace, Webflow, Wix or WordPress.  

Whatever you decide, best of luck on your project.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 14, 2023 Jul 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I cannot see or reproduce your issues, beside that it is maybe not respnsive but adaptive design but not sure about it. So, where exactly is your issue?  Let me add that Muse still works except some typkit issues lately …

Kind Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines