I am trying to get my footer and the content in my footer to move down as I move the content on my page down and add length to the page. When I move my content down the page, it simply runs over the information in the footer while extending the page in length (the information in the footer DOES NOT MOVE with the actual footer. How can I fix it so that as I add copy to my page the footer and content within it continues to move down and extend the page?
Copy link to clipboard
There are some options, the most common one:
1) place all footer content inside the footer guides (blue thin lines), bottom browser border, bottom page border, footer guide (top)
2) check the checkmark for footer content in the top right corner of the muse menu
3) Put all content on your pages as wanted and keep an eye on it, to not have checked the footer check box, unless you want some content to behave as a footer element
4) Now your content on your pages should push down the footer as desired.
5) I misinterpreted your question – then I would ask for a simple . muse with one page with one or two elements that show your issue.
I have my page set up with all of your suggestions and it's still not working. That's what I thought it would be was that I didn't have the footer check box checked, but it is checked and only for the content that I want in the footer and it still is not being responsive.
Let me add, that responsiveness doesn`t has to something wether elements are in footer or not, BTW.