• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Website link thumbnails in text messages

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2017 Aug 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When texting a link of my website to someone on their mobile device like an iPhone, how do I get Muse to make it show a thumbnail with a description when they receive the text? I'd like to do something similar to the image I've provided below.

I've been able to use open graph tags on Facebook and had success there when previewing it in a web browser on a desktop and on the Facebook mobile app, but I guess there must be a different way to make it work through text messaging?

I've searched all over Google and the forums and can't seem to find any clue on how to accomplish this. Please note, I know very little about html code and am a very visual learner. Anyone who can help shed some light on this for me would be greatly appreciated.

text message preview link.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi,

The website image preview is a new feature of iOS 10 and later updates.

However, there are some tricks for getting it done. I have found an exercycle for same here - https://www.tatango.com/blog/ios-10.

Please check this out and hopefully will help you out.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

The website image preview is a new feature of iOS 10 and later updates.

However, there are some tricks for getting it done. I have found an exercycle for same here - https://www.tatango.com/blog/ios-10.

Please check this out and hopefully will help you out.

Regards,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines