Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Horizontal Scrolling Adobe Muse 2018

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone,

I have to recreate a single page website in Adobe Muse that scrolls horizontally (simple, side to side uniform speed scrolling). The majority of the content are columns of text and images. I've spent the last couple weeks trying to figure it out--watching tutorials and reading the other threads here on horizontal scrolling--but I'm still overwhelmed. My question is whether the best route is dropping content in vertically and using scroll effects. My issue is that the columns of text need to be parallel to one another, and I've been struggling to 1) use the key position in any systematic way, and 2) to figure out how to place content in Muse so the bottom of the browser doesn't cut it off. Is scroll effects the only/best way to do a single page horizontal scrolling website that's text heavy?

Anyway, I know this isn't a lot to go off of, but any advice would be appreciated.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jan 18, 2018 Jan 18, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi macs,

Looks like this is something out of Muse scope.

Or even if you try setting them up with any tips and tricks, not sure if it will give you the expected results.

Still, I would like to invite our experts and Community Professionals if they have any tips or advice for you.

A link to any example site will also be very helpful.

Thanks,

Ankush

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response, Ankush. I'm going to keep playing around with it. If I find an example I can share, I will. Thanks again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 21, 2018 Jan 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ankushr40215001  schrieb

Still, I would like to invite our experts and Community Professionals if they have any tips or advice for you.

A link to any example site will also be very helpful.

Thanks,

Ankush

Yes, a link for the beginning would be very helpful.

Maybe later, we would like to have a look at some .muse.

But first a link to a site would be enough, I guess.

Best Regards,

Uwe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines