• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device not Compatible

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't install Photoshop Camera on Essential PH-1 running Android 10. Any reason for this?

TOPICS
Android , App Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and providing your device information. Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. 

To learn more about Photoshop Camera, access System Requirements help resources from Adobe here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Hi default1by6ykitt6cb, 

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Samsung Galaxy A12.

Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html 

Please stay tuned!

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 122 Replies 122
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install on My cell phone REDMI 6A PLEASE a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2021 Mar 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install in my Huawei P30 Lite with Android 10, too!

I can see in compatibility tabe that no one Huawei phone is in the list (!).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't install PSCamera on Xiami MI Note Pro 10... it seems it's incompatible 😞

Why?!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2021 Jun 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jenny - so your response is now a year old but my Google Pixel 4a which has latest version of Android and one of the most powerful cameras on the market (exact same as the 4, which is supported) still isn't supported. I appreciate you're working hard but given that it's now over a year could you let me know what progress is being made, because the list of current approved devices looks very much like the one you posted a year ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Seumas5CC9,  

Thank you for your patience regarding your device compatibility and providing your Pixel 4a device details. 

Pixel 4a is equipped with chips of worse computing power than Pixel 4 that we currently cannot guarantee a smooth user experience. 

We recently added new devices and working hard on adding more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. Please stay tuned!  

This article recommends the minimum and system requirements:  

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html   

Thank you for your valuable time and attention. Please don't hesitate to contact us here or at pscamera@adobe.com should you have any further questions.    

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not true. Starting at the top of your list I can see you've got the iPhone 6s. Pixel 4a outperforms that by a mile both in terms of chipset and processing power. If I keep going down the list I can find a few more. Can I have a real reason please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 31, 2019 Dec 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was invited and the app is not compatible with LG V40 running Android 9.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem... also, can't find any specs hinting to what devices are compatible...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 3 Smartphones , none of them is compatible.
Whereas my Samsung A90 5G/Android 10 is probably faster/more powerful than some others on the "compatibility" list.
This is very disappointing. Sorry: Not a good job Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Playstore shows that it is not compatible to my phone realme 3 pro. Kindly do something.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HUAWEI P20PRO not compatible 😠

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Really unfortunate that the new app only support few selected brands and their models. Hopefully it will be open as per Android version and not by brand and their model..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I totally agree!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As currently my device running on Android 9 , therefore the camera apk lags so much it freezes and load images faster. Please such issues rapidly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a device runs with Snapdragon 855 and 6gb of ram with android 10 (redmi k20pro) and yet it still lags when using lenses feature. The apk was downloaded from outside source not from play store as it says it is incompatible. but i tried anyway as it my device meets minimum requirements. Will this app be available in future for my device or else it's only for those brands.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi baxxk35228182, 

I am sorry to hear that you're having trouble with Adobe Photoshop Camera. 

We are working towards supporting more devices. Please stay tuned.

Creatively Yours, 

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As soon as I downloaded this application, it started to lag in my phone. My smartphone is from midrange category with snapdragon 635 processor. So, sometimes I agree that my smartphone is not enough to handle this application properly. But, one thing I have noticed that, it's portrait shots are not so much good, the edge dectection is poor. Since, the application is cool. There is a lack of high resolution function, if it is added to application, then it'll be better. 

In conclusion, I suggest three things to be improved.

1) Optimise the app for midrange smartphone.

2) Improve the edge detections in the portrate shots.

3) Add the feature of high resolution snap.

If these care will be taken by the company, then it will be very beneficial for many ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ps Camera crashes while opening lens feature on my Moto E6S. Please solve this issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2020 Jun 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why new launched photoshop camera app is not available for samaung s10e. Is there any chance that in future it will support my device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's lag and slow and hot on my phone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2020 Jul 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 裕豪賴92749018,

Thank you for sharing your feedback about the lag, slow, and phone heating up! We're sorry to hear you're experiencing these issues. Are you still having these issues?

Can you please provide more information about your device?     

• Software Version          
  • Device Model                    
  • Model Number                  
  • Which lenses cause this issue?  
  • Does it happen to all lenses? 
  • What are the steps you took?  
  • How long do you use the app for when noticing the lag usage? 

We have noted your feedback and look forward to additional information you can provide to resolve this issue. Again, thank you for your input.   

Thanks,

Jenny     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey community,

i cant download the application on the new device: OnePlus Nord. Offical release is tomorrow. Do you think they will add this application to this new smartphone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Не работает вспышка на андроид 9

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So sad to see adobe photoshop camera incompatible on play store with my pocophone f1 who's running on Android 10 😕 Someone please know why or if there an update planned? Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the Photoshop Camera is compatible to Samsung S10 series but not the S10e.  I was wondering why the model is not part of the S10 series and if the app will be available to S10e devices in the future.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines