• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photos not Saving to Camera Roll

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really love the Photoshop Camera app, but I just recently started running into an issue that wasn't happening before (I haven't changed my settings at all and the app is up-to-date). When I save a photo after editing it, it does not save to my camera roll, it only saves to a specific app-created album on my phone. I can't share photos from that folder or move them to a different album. Please help!

TOPICS
Albums or Camera Roll , Bugs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lauragenevieve 

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear you’re experiencing issues with saving a photo and sharing in Photoshop Camera. 

Can you please provide more information about your device and a screenshot of the issue?   

• A screenshot of the issue    
  • Software Version    
  • Device Model    
  • Model Number  
  • Can you also provide the steps you took prior to seeing this issue?   
  • Have you had this issue again? If yes, does it happen consistently?   

I look forward to your response to help resolve these issues. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have an iPhone 6s running on iOS 14. I'm not really sure how to provide a screenshot of the issue, the photos just aren't saving to the camera roll. They're saving to a separate album. It happens both when I am editing a photo that I've uploaded to the app or when I try to save a photo that I took using the app. I just click save and then it doesn't show up in the camera roll, only in that separate album. The issue is happening every time I use it now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue all of the sudden but mine aren't even consistently saving to the separate album either.  I use this app ALL the time and never had this issue...it was literally working an hour ago and now it's not.  The issue is consistent across all my devices.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lauragenevieve and Mara5FCF, 

Thank you so much for responding with details about the issue you're both encountering. Your feedback has been sent to the team for review. 

@Mara5FCF, could you please share the device and model number you're using?

Did this issue rise after upgrading to iOS 14?

Did the photo appear in "Recents", "Recently Added" or "Photoshop Camera"? 

I look forward to your response to work this through with you both. 

Thank you,

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 14, 2020 Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar issue, using certain lenses. Just tried to save an edit multiple times using Fantasy Skies, tapped to icon to freeze motion, taped save, shows saved but image appears nowhere. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

iOS 13.6, iPhone 11Pro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi YoniM,

Thank you for getting in touch with us and providing your feedback and details! I am so sorry about the issue you're experiencing with certain lenses, saving, and editing. 

Could you please let me know the other lenses you're seeing the same issues with? 

Did you look for the saved image in PsC Studio?

The image should be visible from Camera Roll > Recent or Camera > Photoshop Camera folder.

I look forward to your response to work this through with you. 

Thank you!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 19, 2021 Sep 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was having a similar issue with Photoshop Mix (iPhone 12pro and iOS 14), however I realized that the app was using the date of one of the two photos I was merging, which happened to be several years old. The new merged image had the same "taken" date. Consequently, the image was appearing in the roll at that date and not as the most recent image. It did appear in "recents" however. It should be possible to set for new and edited images this to the "created" date. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just started having the same problem as well. After trying to save the picture 7x I decided to look through ally pictures. Only to find that Photoshop gave them random older dates so they were placed in the beginning of all my pictures. One of the graphics I worked on today, January 6, 2021 was dated April  12, 1999. Another Korean graphic I created from scratch got dated the day of the Korean war....Why is this happening and is there a way to correct/stop it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 18, 2023 Feb 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Were you able to fix this issue? I am having the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2023 Mar 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I need to see if I have that same problem. I just realized that it's been forever since I last used that app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines