• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Device not Compatible

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't install Photoshop Camera on Essential PH-1 running Android 10. Any reason for this?

TOPICS
Android , App Installation

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and providing your device information. Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. 

To learn more about Photoshop Camera, access System Requirements help resources from Adobe here: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Hi default1by6ykitt6cb, 

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your Samsung Galaxy A12.

Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-camera/system-requirements.html 

Please stay tuned!

Jenny 

Votes

Translate

Translate
replies 122 Replies 122
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why are current Nokia phones not supported? My phone is fully up to date with Android One meaning it is effectively pure Android OS. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nokia 9 Pureview please. The one with multiple lenses that takes RAW photos and the smartphone Adobe did a Lightroom partnership with. Please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, so odd. I am here with Pixel 5. I am not an OS software developer but considering Android 11 itself is supported, I have absolutely no clue why other pure androids are not supported.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hang on, does that mean you can install it on your Pixel 5? I can't seem to!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use nokia 7 mobile device with android 10 built in. Why this photoshop camera app is not available for download?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not able.to install this app saying incompatibility with the phone. 

I have a Motorola with Android 9

I read the minimum requirement and I suppose to be able to install this app.

Any idea why I can't install it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cheers,

Jose

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Xiaomi with Android 10. Would you please provide me a link so I can read the requirements? My device seems to be incompatible too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have two Samsung phones, J6 and A51 and none of them is supported now (June 2020).

Any chances for support in near future?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jose,

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and providing your device information. Unfortunately, it appears that you are using an unsupported device to run Adobe Photoshop Camera. We are working hard to add more devices to the support list but in the meanwhile please use a supported device for the best user experience. 

To learn more about Photoshop Camera, access System Requirements help resources from Adobe here: 

926D1207-4521-4F8D-AAEE-754D7092244D_4_5005_c.jpeg

C05C4528-B38E-4ED0-B8BE-2F6DC19118EC.jpegA7D07CB5-5CB0-4003-B33B-34FE443C325F_4_5005_c.jpeg

You can submit a request for support for your device or vote if you see a post related to your request here: https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/  

We appreciate all of your feedback and comments. Please include details of your experience, screenshots, requests, and suggestions that are actively being reviewed by the team in this thread and in our Photoshop Camera UserVoice Feedback Forum. The team is working hard on app improvements. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need assistance with anything else. 

Thanks!

Jenny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i also couldn’t install „Photoshop Camera“ on these Android devices:

• Samsung S7
  • Huawei P30 Pro (of 2019, currently Android 10)

About the Huawei P30 Pro: it’s the company’s top model of 2019. It has 3 Cameras, the main one is very good, including RAW recording. It HAS full Android AND Play Store access. I could install any app out of Play Store so far. Also Lightroom CC runs without a hitch on the Huawei P30 Pro (but the built-in photographing function doesn’t offer all of the device’s cameras).

The limited support is disappointing. I think both phones mentioned above should be supported, and with full access to the various built-in cameras.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Henrik2000, 

Thank you for reaching out! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback with us and providing your device information. I will pass this along to the Photoshop Camera team for review. 

To request new features or share new ideas, visit https://photoshopcamera.uservoice.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is Photoshop Camera not compatible with the LG V60?  It has all the latest hardware and Android 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is Photoshop Camera not compatible with the LG V60?  It has all the latest hardware and Android 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to download the new Adobe Photoshop Camera app for Android but it says my device isn't compatible. I have a LG ThinQ G7 any ideas why it's not compatible?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have an LG ThinQ G8, and it's also not compatible. It would be good to hear from Adobe whether they pan to support this line of phones in the future, but so far the LG line hasn't fared well. Premiere Rush has been out on Android for several years, and is still not compatible with my ThinQ. 

There's very little technical information available for Photoshop Camera, so all we can do is wait and see. Meanwhile,

Screenshot_20200612-075332.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah totally sucks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why isnt the s10e supported while the S10/S10+ are? They're running almost identical hardware/software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 20, 2019 Nov 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this is a good question, we need answers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello TLHF,

Unfortunately, Photoshop Camera Limited Preview does not support this device.

The application supports the following devices for Android: Pixel 3/XL, Pixel 4/XL, Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+, Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+, Samsung Note 9, Samsung Note 10/10+ (Android 9 and 10). It also supports iPhone 6s and higher (iOS 12 and 13). 

The Android version is currently only available in the U.S.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And for the Pixel 3a?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please add support for the s10e?  The released version does not install. thank you very much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi cortinah, 

Thank you for reaching out with your feedback to add your device s10e. 

I have passed along your feedback to the Photoshop Camera team. 

We are working towards supporting more devices. Please stay tuned. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just wondering if this is a temporary thing because the S10e is an S10 with a smaller screen and no telephoto camera, but the same processor and same wide and ultrawide cameras...

Does adobe plan on expanding the app support on this? I understand people's issues with other phones not on the "approved list" but the S10e not being on the list is highly confusing to me, especially when an older Galaxy phone is supported and an iPhone that's 4 years old has support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I was wondering why Adobe Photoshop Camera isn't compatible with my Xiaomi Mi 9, being a smartphone with Android 10 (MIUI 11), a good processor (Snapdragon 855), good camera (main camera with 48Mpx) and 6 Gb RAM and 128 Gb internal memory. I understand that being a property ROM can make some issues, but also Samsung have property ROMs.

I'd like to try it 😁

Thank you.

Pedro Carvalho

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines