• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding text in Element 15 on a picture changes all text to upper case

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Tuesday morning, the tool to add text to a picture is not working as it was the previous day. Same problem in either using Element 13 or element 15.

Text entered with the tool "T" : example  I enter Television and the text added is TELEVISION. Unable to get lower case anymore.

Any ideas?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 16, 2017 Sep 16, 2017

nathaliem30286939  wrote

Since Tuesday morning, the tool to add text to a picture is not working as it was the previous day. Same problem in either using Element 13 or element 15.

Text entered with the tool "T" : example  I enter Television and the text added is TELEVISION. Unable to get lower case anymore.

Any ideas?

On the Type tool's option bar, look for a box with lines in it on the right. Click on this to reset the tool to default. If that does not fix it, press CTRL+SHIFT+Y and see if that fix

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I've moved your post from the Photoshop to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help specific to your application

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nathaliem30286939  wrote

Any ideas?

On the Type tool's option bar, look for a box with lines in it on the right. Click on this to reset the tool to default. If that does not fix it, press CTRL+SHIFT+Y and see if that fixes it. If not, go to Edit>Preferences>General and look for this:

Preferences_2.JPG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot. You wouldn't the time I spent trying to fix that!

Tanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines