• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 Where is the option to change setting?

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an older Adobe Photoshop Elements [version 13]

It works well. It still has more years on it. Something changed in the last update. Whenever I open the application on my computer, a WELCOME to Photoshop Elements window pops up. I have attached that image to view. I clicked on "To change preference now" click here and it takes me to my account's data and privacy settings. There are NO options for settings. Image attached.

How do I get to SETTINGS for Adobe Photoshop Element 13? I want to turn off sharing. Where is the option to change the setting? I am advanced in my computer skills but for some reason This application is not showing me it's list of settings. Please if you have a moment to share your knowledge with me. I would be most grateful. Thank you!! 🙂

64 bit PC Windows 10 Pro

TOPICS
How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 26, 2024 Jan 26, 2024

The page shown in your Screenshot 2 is almost the correct page.  It took a little while for the page to load for me, so I'm wondering if you need to refresh it.  The link from the program is slightly different than the one I have linked in the first sentence of my post.  So, you might try clicking on that now.  You may have to sign into your Adobe account when you do. The page should look like my (partial) screenshot below:

Ashampoo_Snap_Friday, January 26, 2024_10h30m1s.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The page shown in your Screenshot 2 is almost the correct page.  It took a little while for the page to load for me, so I'm wondering if you need to refresh it.  The link from the program is slightly different than the one I have linked in the first sentence of my post.  So, you might try clicking on that now.  You may have to sign into your Adobe account when you do. The page should look like my (partial) screenshot below:

Ashampoo_Snap_Friday, January 26, 2024_10h30m1s.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Greg_S,

Wow, THANK YOU for your quick response! 

For a couple of days, That info of my second image was showing up the same way. I refreshed my page. LOL, Your good vibes sparked the program somehow. Weird, I can now see what you posted above. That makes me happy 🙂

Thank you Greg for your response! Have a great day!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines