• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 reinstall

New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 in 2018. in 2021 my computer has broken down. I have file and serial, and I have installed it on new computer, but I cannot enter the serial number because it says that there is no internet connection. And the connection is very good. How to register?
Best regards
Mark

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please share a screenshot of the Internet Connection Error?

Thanks

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, could you check that the system clock is set correctly?

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The computer clock in my task bar is less than a half second difference from my phone clock.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you try to open Adobe.com on internet explorer, does it open? and what happens when you try to Sign in to Adobe.com? Are you able to successfully sign in?

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nope, failed sign in on Internet Explorer.  adobe.com opens on Internet Explorer with an option to sign in. I signed in through Internet Explorer, then immediately got kicked out to a new sign in screen. Did this twice.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please open the host file on your machine and see if there are any adobe related entries in it? if yes, please clear them up and save the file on desktop. Copy the saved file from desktop and replace it with the original file.

Host file location: c:\Windows\System32\Drivers\etc\hosts

Regards

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines