• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can Elements keep my life simple.

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started on Photo shop with v. 2.2 on windows only.  I lost control around CC.  LOST my way with 2018.  Crashed and burned ...incinerated...with 2020. My machine doesn't function under 2020 because I am running OS10 13.6.  AND  I must iupdate to a Metal video card to get 2018 to run....

Blah blah.  He man, I am an old buzzard and will die soon.  I have not the time or energy to dance the two step with this foolishness.  But, I do have thousands of digital files and want to see them finished like only Adobe has been able to do..  Is Elements an answer?

Anybody got anything?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No because you would have the same issue of photoshop elements 2022 not running on your current macOS.

Photoshop elements 2022 requires macOS Catalina 10.15 or newer.

Also consider that photoshop elements is a consumer version of photoshop cc, so many features are not included that are in the full photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines