• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can I buy Photoshop and Premiere Elements for windows?

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2017 Jan 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled.png

Hello!

I'm interested in "Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 and Adobe Premiere Elements 15 - student and teacher edition", but the available platform here is only for Mac.

I would like to know whether it is possible to buy the Windows version for these products in student and teacher edition.

Thanks for your supports in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This was a temporary issue and it is now fixed.

Please try it now and let us know in case you face any issues.

Thanks,
anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can buy PSE and PE for Windows.  If you want to buy from Adobe Website then make sure you are using a Windows system when ordering so that you don't have to use any drop-down Menus to select a product for a different system.  By default, Windows users get Windows download and MAC users get MAC downloads but people can change the version by using the small down-arrow button to change a different version.  I wouldn't rely on this to get the correct download.

Adobe staff can help you change the version but it is a long process.  So cut the problem and use Windows system to buy a Windows Application.

Alternatively, buy from Amazon if it is available in your country of residence as they have versions that ships with DVDs for both systems - Windows & MACs.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This was a temporary issue and it is now fixed.

Please try it now and let us know in case you face any issues.

Thanks,
anwesha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 05, 2017 Jan 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines