• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a slideshow in Elements 2022

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2022 Jan 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to make a slideshow in Elements 2022 but it said I was limited to 250 pictures. Really???? Is there a way around this to include more pictures??

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't "work around" the 250 image limit.  Use Premiere elements for stuff like that.   Why do you want to make such a slide show?     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmmmm, Glenn. Maybe it's because a wonderful couple asked for one to show their life, love and travels at their wedding reception. I guess we didn't realize "such a slideshow" was taboo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I never said anything was 'taboo", I just implied it seems really really long.  I've done simliar things, but used a video editor to do it--- much more control over the limited templates offered in PSE / Organizer. 

Given an average display of 7 seconds per image, and accounting for transitions, you're easilly  looking at 30 minutes to display everything.

My favorithing thing to slideshows with is the original Windows movie maker- and you can still find it for download--- it's simple, and fast.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As a rule, I would agree with what Glenn has said about the length of a slideshow.  But there are exceptions to every rule and perhaps your project is one of them.  So, to answer your question, as Glenn has said, the limit for each slidehshow in the Organizer is 250 photos.  But you could always create multiple .mp4 video files from the Organizer's slideshow tool and combine the video files into one long file.  You can even use Windows' Photos app to combine the mp4 files.  (I'm assuming that you intend to play the slideshow via a computer file and that you don't intend to create a DVD playable on a set-top DVD player.)  And as Glenn has also said, if the Organizer's templates don't suit your needs, you should be looking to other software including Premiere Elements which can handle an unlimited number of photos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines