• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating Panorama in Photoshop Elements

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded from Elements 9 where creating a panorama was simple. How do I create a panorama in Elements 2022?. Where you can move the different files after creating one. I have tried Edit>Photomerge>Photomerge Panorama and after that I can't figure it out.

{Title edited by Moderator}

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out; we're here to help. 

Which version of macOS are you using? How many images are you trying to stitch together?
The way you are doing it is correct; however, please refer to this article for a more detailed description of how you can do it: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/stitching-together-panoramas.html

You can also use the guided mode for the photomerged edits. The Guided mode provides guided edits - a wizard-like interface to accomplish specific predefined effects. Each guided edit has an associated image. Check this article for more details:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/using/guided-mode-photomerge.html

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks

Ranjisha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thank all the members of this forum who have taken the time and provided input regarding this procedure. I am actually trying to create a composite of 11 disparate images. The answers provided have set me on the right track. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2022 Mar 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad to hear that. Thanks for letting us know. Feel free to reach out whenever needed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 28, 2023 Jan 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A short while ago, I had no trouble creating panoramas by opening two files in the organizer, selecting Edit, Photomerge, Photomerge Panorama, then Auto Panorama, Reposition, Create Panorama. Alternatively, I could open two files in Expert, select Guided, Auto Panaorama, etc. Now when I do this I get an image containing only one of the two images (with the other half blank) in either the Organizer or the Expert window, and nothing I do will change this. I have read another thread with something about Alt-E, but anywhere I do this key combination, nothing happens. Do I need to reinstall the program? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to reinstall the program? Yes. 

Panoramas typically are only 2 o3 three images, and require 25% overlap on the edges being merged.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your prompt repsonse. I'll give it a try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines