• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

creating scrapbook spread to use in a shutterfly book

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2023 Mar 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for a software that will allow me to create a digital scrapbook spread that i can save and then add to pages in an album from Shutterfly.  I want to be able to use a Disney font and graphics.  Is that possible with this software?  TIA

TOPICS
How to , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wife uses Photoshop Elements for digital scrapbooking.

What type of font is the Disney font? If it is an OTF or TTF, it should work if you install it to the operating system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does she move the pages she creates into Shutterfly or another album making program?

Heck right now i can’t even figure out how to get the pictures from my iPhone album into photoshop. I can move ten at a time but there is a 1000 of them and that will take all day.

The waltograph font is what i use when i create word documents or edit pictures from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements has a cataloguing feature (the Organizer) that allows you to import all of your iPhone photos to your computer in one step.  As Bob indicates, Elements is used by many scrapbookers. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to move pictures in one album at a time? I have all my pictures organized into albums on my phone which i can see on my computer. When i try to do the bulk transfer it looks like it will all just dump together. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What OS are you using?

You could always download an iPhone Album to your computer using your iCloud account (or the photos may already be stored there using the iCloud desktop application).  Once the photos have been downloaded to your computer, for example in a named album folder, you can import them into the Organizer (or open them in the Elements photo editor). 

I suggest you download a 30 day free trial of Elements to see if it meets your needs. 

Added: Once the files are stored on your computer, you can import them selectively into the Organizer, using the Import>From Files and Folders option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines