• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 15.1 Update

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2016 Nov 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried downloading the Elements 15.1 update and it quit downloading after about an hour. Tried reloading and it quit almost immediately. Provided me with Error Code: U44M1I210, which is totally meaningless to me. now, every time I load Elements, I get a reminder that the 15.1 update is available. Clicking to commence the download results in the same quitting and error code notification. I submitted this problem under Case No: 0188374487.

How do I clear out the partial update? How do I get the update installed?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The update to version 15.1 is a patch for Macs:

Updates for Photoshop Elements and Camera Raw

Windows users: don't look for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2016 Nov 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi William,

Please create a new user account on the MAC and download and install the update through that account. For information on creating new user account, refer to OS X El Capitan: Set up users on your Mac​.

Please try out and provide us your feedback whether or not this resolves you issue.

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I do the update? Very annoyed that I cannot use my purchse

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2016 Dec 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same problem,so frustrating,just purchased v 15 because 14 repeatedly crashed when printing ! new version is just as bad !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 04, 2016 Dec 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Penelope & Ron,

We apologize for the inconvenience you've faced.

Would you please just confirm if you have tried installing the updates the way suggested above?

Thanks,

Arshla

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2016 Dec 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The update to v 15.1 could not be loaded from the web page,however ,after latest crash a prompt was forthcoming on relaunch which allowed a direct down load of the upgrade.No further crashes as yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines