• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 Organizer?

Contributor ,
Oct 29, 2021 Oct 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I got the Elements 2022 and Premiere 2022 package last week.  Is there a way to make the Organizer segment of the package open by default.  I used Elements years ago and I believe there was this option but can't find it on the new version.  Now I get a screen showing the option to open any one of the sections but I only want to open Organizer. Thanks for any assistance.  

TOPICS
How to , Organizer

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

This option no longer exists in Elements 2022.  However, in Windows, you can create a shortcut on your desktop by

• navigating to the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2022 Organizer folder,
  • right-clicking on the PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe file; and
  • selecting Send to>Desktop (create shortcut)

Alternatively, when you have the Organizer open, right-click on the Taskbar icon and select Pin to taskbar.

You can then always launch the Organizer from the desktop shortcut or the taskbar icon (whic

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This option no longer exists in Elements 2022.  However, in Windows, you can create a shortcut on your desktop by

• navigating to the C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2022 Organizer folder,
  • right-clicking on the PhotoshopElementsOrganizer.exe file; and
  • selecting Send to>Desktop (create shortcut)

Alternatively, when you have the Organizer open, right-click on the Taskbar icon and select Pin to taskbar.

You can then always launch the Organizer from the desktop shortcut or the taskbar icon (which is my preference).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 30, 2021 Oct 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the tip Greg.  Much more streamlined process now.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines