• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elements 2022 Panorama Reposition

Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to take 2 or more totally different images and join them together side-by-side to form one new image. In Elements 9, this was an extremely simple procedure starting with File>New.  You would create a Panorama, reposition the images to your liking, and save. In Elements 2022, I'm at a total loss. I do not see the answer in the manual nor can I find anything online.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2023 May 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Jeff,

I had tried with Blended unticked, but I have just tried again.  I still get the message  "Some images could not be automatically aligned", but the in the next screen I can slightly see the underlying image (The underlying one is a little wider and I can see a a tiny bit of it).  But I am still lost with the next step.  I put the cursor into "move" context (it changes to a hand).  unfortunately when I then try to dragthe top image nothing happens.  I've tried with the left click down, and also the right click down as I drag.  I found instructions for a very old version it said to hold the space bar down as I drag, but all to no avail.  I'm doing this in the "Expert" tab.  Can you tell me how to drag?  Try saying that to a teenager! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines