• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Elminate Sun from Photo

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2016 Nov 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to merge two (2) photos. One has the moon the other has the same scene but the foreground (which includes a blown out moon in it. 

I am trying to eliminate the blown out moon from this photo.  Tried a bunch a ways (clone stamping etc. but can't quite get it even. 

Any suggestions? Appreciate the help.

DSC_9363a.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am trying to eliminate the blown out moon from this photo. but can't quite get it even.

Try this:

1. Open the picture file
  2. Activate the Rectangular Marquee tool, and make a selection of a portion of the sky below the moon. On the tool's option bar set feather = 20 px.
  3. Place the sky selection on its own layer (CTRL+J)
  4. Activate the move tool and drag it over the moon - use the corner and side handles to manipulate the sky selection
  5. Use the eye dropper tool to sample the blue color
  6. Activate the Brush tool
  7. Open a blank layer at the top in the layers palette, and with brush opacity about 30% touch up any spots that need it.

blownou_2t.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines