Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fix to cure the 4-5 minutes load time for Editor no longer works

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I purchased and installed Element 2022 (PC) in October last year. The Editor ran okay for a couple of days, then started taking 4-5 minutes to load. I eventually found and successfully used the ‘Enable or Disable Administrator Account’ fix.

I then noticed that after most Windows updates, I had the same issue, but could always apply the same fix. After the latest windows update of a couple of days ago, the fix no longer works (I’m back to waiting 4-5 minutes for Editor to load).

Is there another fix, or is Adobe working on a permanent fix please?

(I have and have never had any issues with anyother software)

Phil.

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hold down your left shift key, then click on the icon used to start the editor.  Choose yes when the pop-up asks about disabling plug ins. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your reply – holding down the L-shift key just lunches the usual Elements 2022 menu screen. Do I need to find the editor program itself and bypass this menu screen?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines