• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Font purchased and activated

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have activated one font and purchased another.  I have restarted my computer and also closed out of Adobe multiple times.  However the font still does not show up when I attempt to use it. I also looked in the Mac font folder, it is not there.  What do I do to begin using these fonts?

Thanks in advance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 11, 2018 Dec 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are those fonts from Typekit?

Adobe Fonts

What adobe application are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018 Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, both are from TypeKit. I am using Photoshop Elements Editor 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angela,

I'm sorry you ran into trouble here. I would take a look at our font activation troubleshooting document: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/kb/troubleshoot-font-activation.html

There are a few steps there that usually solve these issues. If those steps don't help, there are instructions at the end of that document for sending us some diagnostic information so we can dive in further.

Let me know and we'll take it from there.

Cheers,

Benjamin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the response. I was able to get it working. I’m not sure exactly what fixed it but I read somewhere to download creative cloud snd when I clicked the link and installed, it picked up both new fonts.

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2022 Dec 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This link doesn't seem to work. I have the same problem. I have hit activate on some available fonts, not from creative cloud, just the regular ones, but they do not show up when I open elements.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines