• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hidden tools not working

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop elements 2021 installs but some functionality is not in the app, (hidden tools are not available,) etc.

The install log contains the following lines:

09/05/21 10:45:37:298 | [WARN] | 17932 | HDSetup | OOBEUtils | XMLParser | | OOBEUtils | 5632 | Failed to load xml C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml. system error:2
09/05/21 10:45:37:298 | [ERROR] | 17932 | HDSetup | HDPIM | AMTConfig | | HDPIM | 5632 | Cannot load AMT config file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml'
09/05/21 10:45:37:299 | [ERROR] | 17932 | HDSetup | OOBEUtils | FileUtils | | OOBEUtils | 5632 | Source file does not exist in CopyFileFromSourceToDestination
09/05/21 10:45:37:299 | [ERROR] | 17932 | HDSetup | HDPIM | AMTConfig | | HDPIM | 5632 | Unable to copy AMT config file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Sync\application.xml' to pcf folder 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\PCF\{COSY-4.3.45-32-ADBEADBEADBEADBEADBEA}.V7{}CoreSync-2.4.1-Win-GM.xml'

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Sep 05, 2021 Sep 05, 2021

Hidden tools makes me think you are talking about photoshop, not photoshop elements.  If that's the case, let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hidden tools makes me think you are talking about photoshop, not photoshop elements.  If that's the case, let me know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sync is typically part of an adobe cloud program installation---  I see that in some of the post you made earlier-- that would indicate an installation issue of with Adobe Photoshop--and some of it's CC part's.   Becaouse you have things missing from the source file  (source file does not exist in (CopyFileFromSourceToDestination) that indicates to me an imcoplete download of the installtion files.

Go to this page, and download and isntall what the arrow is pointing to,  THEN install the program.
Release User Sync Tool v2.6.4 · adobe-apiplatform/user-sync.py · GitHub

2021-09-05_135341.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, yes I got my apps mixed up!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines