How do I remove recently edited images from showing in "Open Recently Edited File in Editor"

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2022 Jan 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just bought the product last month.  Upgraded from Photoshop Elements 8 and on the new product, every photo I have edited is showing in the "File" menu under "Open Recently Edited File in Editor".  There must be a way to change this in preferences, but I'm unable to figure it out 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recently edited file internal list is always recorded, but you can choose how many recent files you can show, including 0.

Go to Edit > Preferences > Saving and see the bottom choice.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying, but your solution doesn't work. Using Elena's
Oranizer 20.0.0.0 I find it more of an annoyance than anything else.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Setting your preferences to 0 does indeed answer the title of your post.

No recent files are shown and the option is greyed out in the menu.

If you mean something else, such as removing internally all trace of the files you edited recently, you are out of luck.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines