Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Completely Uninstall PSE 2020

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

I want to reinstall PSE 2020 FRESH on my machine. Before ai do that ai want to make sure EVERYTHING is obliterated including file links, catalogs, preferences, everything.

I want to reinstall PSE 2020 as if it's never seen my machine or photos before. 

Is there a recommended way to NUKE EVERYTHING from my machine so I can start completely over with a new install, new catalog and everything?

Thanks in advance,

Jeff

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeff,

Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Note: on the screen that asks "Choose from one of the following options to clean up :", choose 1. All. Then you get a screen that will list all of the Adobe apps including Elements.

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Walter, I shall give that a go.

Cheers, Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Dear User,

Thanks for writing to us. Please back up your files, uninstall the product & run our cleaner tool. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-installation-error-CC-cleaner-tool.html

Thanks,

Geetanjali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines