• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete a photo in Adobe Photoshop Elements 2924 downloaded from iCloud?

Participant ,
Sep 01, 2024 Sep 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using a Mac air with Sonoma latest version.  Somehow my PSE 2024 is downloading photos from icloud. In  the organizer there is a little blue cloud in the upper right corner of the thumbnail.  I can not delete this photo and when I try, the computer feeezes and I have to force quit.   How do to remove photo?  How to stop, PSE2024 to stop downloading from icloud?

I suspect the crash is caused by the program when it tries to find and delete the missing files. The program then freezes and the only way out is a force quit.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screenshot 2024-08-29 at 7.06.16 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe thoose files must be from Adobe Cloud not iCloud

https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/using/autosync.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you are correct They are from the Adobe Creative Cloud. My problem started when I download the Mobile App and gave it a trial. Random photos from catalog were downloaded to my iphone and a blue cloud appeared in the top right corner. of each photo. Somehow 4 photos were then downloaded to my catalog on the Apple MacBook Air.  These are causing a freeze in the program if I try to delete them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines