• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use the Cookie Cutter tool in PSE 2024

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In "https://helpx.adobe.com/lt/photoshop-elements/using/cropping.html" and "Use the Cookie Cutter tool", it doesn't help me on PSE 2024. Could you please update for PSE 2024? The flatform is different from the older PSE.

I had tried to use the cookie cutter in PSE 2024 but the cookie cutter icon is now under "Enhance". The older PSE was under "Modify".

I have Mac OS Ventena.

Thank you.

Sheri

TOPICS
How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jan 30, 2024 Jan 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2024-01-30_161528.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for replying.   The problem is the PSE 2024's cookie cutter doesn't cut off the outside of the line.   The outside of the cookie cutter still displayed. I want it cut off only the pizza inside to be shaped in circle.  Also I can't get the circle outline be thinner.

Thank you.

Screenshot 2024-01-31 at 2.05.41 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2024 Jan 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Among the shapes listed for the cookie cutter tool, is one  titled "Shapes."  Go there, and among the shapes in this gallery is a perfectly round one. It is black. Select this one and drag out over the the pizza, embacing what you wish to retain. Click on the checkmark to commit when you are satisfied.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines