• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't have a free warp tool in my photoshop elements

New Here ,
Dec 22, 2021 Dec 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently updated the new version of photoshop elements. and there should be a new function in it. namely the free warp tool. however I don't have this in my list which is a shame because I wanted to use it. can someone tell me how this is possible. and if there is anything i can do about it. ps photoshop elements i use on pc

TOPICS
Bug , Download and install , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased Elements 2022, I'm sure the Warp tool is available.  It's just a little buried.

To warp a layer, select Image>Transform>Warp.

Snap_2021.12.22_8h58m39s_001.png

You can also use the Free Transform tool (Ctrl+T) and toggle a button in the Tool Options panel to switch to Warp:

Snap_2021.12.22_9h15m49s_006.png

And once in the Warp tool, there are a number of presets that are available:

Snap_2021.12.22_9h23m9s_007.png

These same presets are available in the Warp tool for Text and Shape layers, although they were previously available in prior versions of those tools.

Snap_2021.12.22_09h10m14s_000.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you in Expert Mode?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2022 Jan 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Symatov169,

As Peru Bob rightly mention, Warp Tool is available under the Image Menu but you need to be in the Expert Workspace to be able to use it. Please let us know if you have any other concerns with the tool.

Regards,

Medha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines