• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Infra-red red/blue channel swap in PSE 2024, how to on this latest PSE?

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2023 Nov 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have read MANY books and articles on how to do a channel swap for red/blue and it is THE primary reason I purchased Photoshop. However, ALL of the Youtube and ebooks deal with all versions of PSE EXCEPT this latest version! Can ANYONE help me with this problem?? thanks, Chuck

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose:

Enhance > Convert to Black & White > Infrared Effect

You can then adjust the sliders. If there is a lot of plant foliage in the image the green channel will be automatically boosted but you can adjust the red and blue sliders to your liking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To be clear:  You have purchased Photoshop Elements, not Photoshop.  There are very few features in Elements that allow you to adjust channels. @99jon  has provided you with probably your best option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines