• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instructions for a Beginner Using Old Photoshop Elements 2.0

Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an old Photoshop Elements 2.0 and I don't know how to use it because I am a beginner. When I go to YouTube in order to find some tutorials, all I can find are tutorials for the newer versions, so I am still in the dark. Can anyone steer me to some instructional videos for such an ancient version of Elements?

Any help would be much appreciated. 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Mentor , Apr 16, 2022 Apr 16, 2022

Start here:

https://archive.org/details/adobephotoshop00adob

If you get it to even work that's pretty cool.... I've only seen a couple of copies working...... 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start here:

https://archive.org/details/adobephotoshop00adob

If you get it to even work that's pretty cool.... I've only seen a couple of copies working...... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for that info. I will definitely give it a try. I appreciate your time and trouble!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If in photoshop elements 2 if you go to Help>Photoshop Elements Help that shoild bring up the Help Manual in your internet browser. Also there are some Step by Step instructions in Window>How To.

Of course your always welcome to ask qustions here on the forum if you have something you get stuck on.

Screenshot-(891).png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines