• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a list of fonts bundled with PS Elements 12?

Explorer ,
Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have PS Elements 12 and would like to know what fonts were bundled with it.

I've added some over the years but would like to know which are covered by Adobe's license for commercial use.

Is there a list somewhere? The Adobe agent on the phone couldn't direct me to one because they no longer support PSE 12.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2021 Sep 03, 2021

As it turns out i was able to get a list of the fonts that are installed with pse 12 from the files on the mac pse 12 installer disk.

pse12-fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's a list of adobe fonts  installed with various adobe creative suites, with Creative Suite 6 or Creative Suite 5 being most likely to be close to the list of fonts installed with pse 12. As far as i know, adobe doesn't have an exact list for photoshop elements.

https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/fonts-included-with-creative-suite.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As it turns out i was able to get a list of the fonts that are installed with pse 12 from the files on the mac pse 12 installer disk.

pse12-fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That's extremely useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines