• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

levels adjustment save / load pse 2022

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2024 Mar 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have a question , where i had the full beans photoshop 5 on my old mac i had the ability to use levels adjustment recipies, i could save the effects and then load them for a different image in the same shoot because the lighting was all the same
in photoshop elements 2022 on my newer mac i dont seem to have this feature to save or load a recipe, is this just one of the limitations of photoshop elements over the subscription versions or a'm i missing something?
if this is the case in 2022 version o you have that feature in photoshop elements 2024 or still a limitation?

i don't currently do any paid work in photography so its not viable for me to get the subscription based version
TOPICS
Creative , How to , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 26, 2024 Mar 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are not missing anything. 
It's not a feature of any  version of PSE.

I only pay $10.84 for photoshop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2024 Mar 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is that $10.84 per month or annually?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 28, 2024 Mar 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Monthly.   less than 2 foo foo coffee drinks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 29, 2024 Mar 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If money is an issue, you might want to consider Krita, which is open source and free.

Even though Krita focuses on digital painting, compared to old gentle Photoshop 5 it features (many) more general image editing tools. These include creating presets for levels and curves that you mention you want.

The user interface is quite similar to Photoshop, but there are of course differences.

If you meant Photoshop CS5: even in that case Krita is a good free alternative. Can't hurt to try it and see if it fits your needs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines