• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Loss of Applications Manager from web site

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 15 has been working on my iMac (OS 10.13.6) since 2017. Suddenly it fails to launch, with message, "Adobe Application Manager, required to run your product, is missing or damaged. Please download a new copy of Adobe Application Manager from http://www.adobe.com/go/applicationmanager"

This file seems to be unfindable on the Adobe web site and leads only to Adobe Creative Cloud. This, despite information stating that it will run PSE 15, seems only interested in later subscription versions that I need a new iMac to use.

What is going on and how do I get PSE 15 working?

John Hasselgren

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2021 Aug 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks, it worked and I can now launch PSE 15.

John.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Wow, suddenly thought I'd found a workaround for not being able to use PSe 2022 on Monterey!  

It's the missing Adobe Applications Manager that stopped me using my previous version of PSe and wasting an extra 100 bucks on 2022.  But the installer app for this also doesn't work on Monterey! 🤬🤬🤬

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines