• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lost PSE 14 serial number [was: HELP]

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was gifted adobe photoshop elements and premiere elements 14 in 2015.  I have the original receipt through amazon but no "redemption code".  I literally threw away the box last week not realizing the serial number was on the box.  I am trying to install the program on my new computer and need it.  I have chatted with adobe via online and the phone with no help at all.  They even had me send them the receipt and I still haven't heard a single thing.  I have the program on my old computer, is there a way to find the serial number in the program???  I am so frustrated with adobe customer help right now.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the program on my old computer

A few options:

1) Even though you discarded the box, presumably you kept the software disc. The 24 digit serial number should be printed on a label affixed to the DVD sleeve.

2) You should be able to find the serial number by logging in to your Adobe account.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

3) Failing that, do you still have access to that computer and which operating system is it running? There's a chance that you can recover the serial number from the old computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines