• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manual for photoshop elements 2024

Community Beginner ,
Nov 27, 2023 Nov 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Adobe provide a printable manual for photoshop elements 2024?  I'm a visual learner and it would be really helpful.  Thanks.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe has not produced printable (PDF) manuals for any of its products for several years.

See https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/adobe-photoshop-help-book-2019-revisi...

It's all about online help docs and video tutorials these days. Probably because they're deemed to be more engaging, cheaper to produce and easier to keep up to date.

Photoshop Elements: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/user-guide.html

The last PDF version of which I am aware was back in 2019: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/pdf/photoshop-elements_reference.pdf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John. I was afraid that would be the case. I’m sure everyone agrees that it’s very difficult to watch a tutorial, take notes and try what you learn when you only have one computer screen. I guess I’ll have to buy a book, but I don’t recognize any of the authors. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you add a second monitor? I cannot work without at least a dual monitor setup.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Stop in to your local library. They probably have some "books" relating to PSE. What they have may be for an older version, but it will give you an idea about the content. Then go on Amazon and check what is available. The manuals for PSE V. 2024 are just coming to market.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are just beginning with Elements, I recommend that you view the Guided Edits which give you hands-on help for many common editings tasks.  There are over 60 Guided Edits and Elements 2024 has a Search box to help you find particular kinds of edits.  (Make sure you have a photo open in the Editor before selecting one of the Guided Edits.)

Ashampoo_Snap_Monday, November 27, 2023_13h47m50s.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John, Halstead and Greg, thanks for your suggestions. I'll work on all of them.  So kind of you to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Two things I can  suggest:  While using the editor press F1.

The second:   A pdf I created that covers most of the basic stuff, from pse 2021 and pse 2022, but nothing from psee 2024.

It's very visual and simple.   

https://www.dropbox.com/s/56enjnl5ydmvu7f/final%20version%20ch1-6.pdf?dl=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Glenn!  I have also written my own manuals for many things.  Maybe we can sell them! Just kidding.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Peru Bob.  I checked out the sample for the book, and it looks like a good resource.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2024 May 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop Elements '24 For Dummies is the best printed book out there by far !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines