• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Metadata library could not be loaded - PSE2019

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The fact that the metadata of a file cannot be seen in Photoshop Elements 2019 editor - "Der Befehl "Dateiinformationen" konnte nicht ausgeführt werden, weil die Metadatenbibliothek nicht geladen werden konnte" ("metadata library could not be loaded") -  has already been described by others around more that 2 years ago - without any solution - of course also no solution from Adobe! I wonder where is the support of Adobe that is written in big letters on its internet site. In any way, I could not find any direct contact possibility on the internet site of Adobe. Even, there is a button "contact" that leads to another of many annoying loops of FAQs etc. but no direct contact. If someone knows a direct contact adress, please tell me.

Besides this complaint, that hopefully is seen by someone of Adobe, can anybody solve the problem?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry but Adobe will not provide support for Elements 2019.  They only provide support for the two most recent versions (Elements 2021 and 2022).

It's not clear how you are reaching the error message.  Can you please provide a step by step description of what you are doing and when the error message pops up.  Did the program work as you expected before?  If so, try resetting the preferences file. Go to Edit>Preferences>General tab and click the Reset Preferences on next launch button.  This will put the program back in its original condition.

Added:  Also let us know what OS you are using.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you have a look at your post, there is a "similar conversation" list on the right part of the display.

Conv Simil-1.jpg

You can see that the first suggestion shows a conversation with the same issue that has been solved successfully by installing the missing components missing in Windows. Did you try that solution ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines