• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move elements licence from old to new laptop - problem: old laptop with activation not working

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2023 Dec 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He Adobe community,

I don't know how to solve the following problem.

I own Adobe Photoshop and Premiere elements licences. I installed on two computers (desktop and laptop). My old laptop stopped working and is not working anymore. Now I try to install the Adobe apps on an a new laptop - but it looks like I reach the maximum of two activation.

The guide to transfer licences tells me to deactivate on the old machine, but this is not available anymore. What can I do to leave the app activated on the desktop and re-install on the new laptop?

Thanks for your help and regards

Eberhard

TOPICS
Download and install , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact Adobe directly. Explain to the agent that you require assistance with activation, not with use of the software.

Contact Customer Care (adobe.com)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think if you do this: sign in & deactivate you dead laptop...

Activated devices

You can install Adobe applications on more than one computer, activate them (sign in) on two, but use them on only one computer at a time. To activate apps on a third machine, you’ll need to deactivate (sign out) on one of the two current computers first.

Seems worth a try, anyway...

Good luck,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines