• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

MX150 Photoshop Element's

New Here ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Huawei Matebook Pro from 2018. It has a dedicated 2gb Nvidia MX150 card in it. But Photoshop Elements 2020 only seems to detect the integrated Iris as the 'gpu'. I cannot seem to figure out how to get the GPU to work with Photoshop here. 

Like when I pinch to zoom for example it doesn't scroll smoothly, it's so choppy. My Macbook from 2012 is way smoother. 

Any suggestions? When I go into preferences it only gives me GPU tweak settings for facial features, and even there it doesn't detect the MX150.

TOPICS
Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 19, 2021 Jul 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not all graphics cards are supported.  Your dedicated card is a fairly baseline GPU, so it may not be sufficient to support the Adjust Facial Features tool.

However, if you go to the Windows Device Manager, you can try disabling the integrated Iris gpu and, after a reboot, see whether Elements picks up your nVidia card. 

Snap_2021.07.19_12h7m51s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jul 20, 2021 Jul 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You did it! Thank you so much!!! I've been trying to get this to work since before the pandemic but was too stubborn to post about it. 

Thanks so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines