• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New file parameters have changed

Explorer ,
Sep 09, 2024 Sep 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working in PSE 2021. I don't know what I did here to cause this, but when I try to start a new file, I no longer see Untitled as an option. I'm seeing Document Type as "Clipboard," and my units are now pixels instead of inches. The Resolution is different, and so is the color (it's now grayscale and it used to be RBG).

I was playing around with layouts earlier and maybe I clicked on something inadvertently. Can you please help? Thanks!

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

In Editor, go to Edit>Preferences>Units & Rulers. In the drop-downs you can reset to inches. For Print resolution I have mine set to 300px/in, and for Screen resolution I have mine set to 72 px/in.

File>new>Blank file should open a blank file with these parameters.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2024 Sep 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Editor, go to Edit>Preferences>Units & Rulers. In the drop-downs you can reset to inches. For Print resolution I have mine set to 300px/in, and for Screen resolution I have mine set to 72 px/in.

File>new>Blank file should open a blank file with these parameters.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did that and restarted PSE. It did not make any changes while I tried to open a new blank file.

However, I put new parameters in, and clicked Save Preset. That seems to have done the trick. Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines