• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No longer access to Adobe Stock when you need a background change in PS Elemenst 2024

New Here ,
May 31, 2024 May 31, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For almost two weeks now, you can no longer access Adobe Stock if you want to change the background in Photoshop Elements. How can I solve this problem?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 01, 2024 Jun 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are various ways of accessing stock, e.g. Expert Mode, Guided Edit and Quote Graphic. I have a YouTube video which may help.

There have been some recent server problems which may be connected; so let us know if the problem persists.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 03, 2024 Jun 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, the problem still exists.

service_nor_available.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you running a VPN?   Do you have more than one anti virus running atthe same time?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer. But that is not the problem, as I have been using the function for months without any difficulties. I don't use a VPN and I only use one antivirus program.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. So far, no solution. Happy that it isn't just me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2024-06-02_060434.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the function for months, but suddenly it stopped working for no reason. service_nor_available.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The free assets are also available in a web browser. You can licence and save to your computer. Click the link below and choose backgrounds or any other category. Then use the saved image in your project untilAdobe finds a fix. 

https://stock.adobe.com//free

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. That's a useable workaround.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then we can only hope that Adobe will finally solve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 06, 2024 Jun 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I’m now seeing a better response to searches, especially when typing a word and waiting e.g. without hitting Return.

forest.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines