Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object Removal Cleanup

Community Beginner ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I am a Photoshop beginner. I have removed an object using the Guided feature. The object removed was a person. This has left a blurred figure in the picture where the person was standing. Picture is attached.

The person was standing in front of the black gate, located on the left of the picture. How do I correct the blurred figure? From the top of the blurred figure to the bottom, it requires the gate to be fixed, as well as the ground, etc.

The clone stamp tool appears not to have been successful because there is not a consistent image, meaning there are multiple images/colors (black gate, pale ground, etc.). I have not found the spot healing brush successful either.

Any suggestions on how to best fix blurred images after an object has been removed?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 20, 2022 Aug 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would be better if you posted the original photo.  I can't make anything out from the photo you have attached, even after brightening it.

Snap_2022.08.20_18h9m18s_002.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines