• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Old versions of Photoshop Elements

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated to Photoshop Elements 2023. I have accumulated several old versions of Photoshop Elemets on my computer (2019 Mac Pro desktop, 3.5 GHz, 96 GB RAM, Mac OS 12). I don't recall ever seeing an option to remove old versions during the installation process.   Can I delete the old versions without messing with the newest version?   D. Robinson, Ithaca NY

TOPICS
Download and install , Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Yes you can uninstall the older versions, however, if you find file associations and such have been messed up you may have to reinstall pse 2023.

Use the uninstaller for each version located in Applications/Adobe Photoshop Elements (version)/Support Files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Hi,

Yes, you can remove the older versions of Elements. Please check that before removing, do you need a backup of your Elements organizer catalog so that you can use it in Elements 2023.

Use the uninstaller for each version located in Applications/Adobe Photoshop Elements (version)/Support Files.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes you can uninstall the older versions, however, if you find file associations and such have been messed up you may have to reinstall pse 2023.

Use the uninstaller for each version located in Applications/Adobe Photoshop Elements (version)/Support Files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unless you are really short of space on your hard drive, you may want to keep them installed, as some features in the newest versions may have been removed.

Which versions do you have installed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Yes, you can remove the older versions of Elements. Please check that before removing, do you need a backup of your Elements organizer catalog so that you can use it in Elements 2023.

Use the uninstaller for each version located in Applications/Adobe Photoshop Elements (version)/Support Files.

Regards,

Vipin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines