• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Olympus E-PL6 ORF

Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2023 Nov 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Am running PSE 2022 neither organiser or editor will let me import ORF files, so have used ACR to convert to .DNG and still neither will load the files, just tells me it cannot complete the request as its not the right kind of document.  Assuming I must be doing something wrong, any help woould be apriciated.

TOPICS
Import and export , Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Meant to say have converted to DNG using abode's DNG converter 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe that Irfanview (free) will open this file . You can then save (save as) with a file format to suit.

Let us know if it works for you.

IrfanView Formats

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll take a proper look tomorrow, but loooing at the format it seems that it will allow a view of ORF and DNG but doesn't provided a save facility. The frustrating thing is I have thumbnails for both formats and can see the pics in windows, but PSE doesn't accept want to accept the format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop elements 2022 shipped with the 13.3 camera raw plugin which should certainly handle the

Olympus Pen E-PL6 ORF files, since only camera 8.1 is needed for that camera.

What operating system are you using?

Is your photoshop elements 2022 from Adobe, Microsoft Store or Apple Store?

If in the pse 2022 editor you go to Help>About Plugin and click on Camera Raw, what version does it say?

on a Mac it would be Adobe Photoshop Elements 2022 Editor>About Plugin>Camera Raw.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The PSE was a download via a Groupon offer but downloaded via Adobe, my operating system is Win10.

When I check the ACR version via the plugins, no ACR is showing, have downloaded and ACR but still not showing in PSE.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can follow the directions in this post by Glenn to install Camera Raw 16.0

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements-discussions/acr-16-update-in-pse-2024-does-not-wor...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines