• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizer not licensed

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upgraded to a new mac probook laptop and intially my adobe elements 15 would not recognize any download files as valid.  Now when I try to open the organizer it tells me the organizer is not currently licensed and to open the editor to update organizer.  But nothing happeneed when I opened the editor and now even the editor is not opening.  Totally frustrating.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the "Photoshop" forum where you posted.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

where did you move it to and will I still get replies on how to fix the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"where did you move it to"

Since you are asking about PSE and not PS, I moved your question to the PSE forum where there are volunteers who use that software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina) as only PSE 2020 is designed to work with that operating system?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-mac-64bit-compatibility.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem - just upgraded to current Macbook, using Catalina, but editor space will not launch. Can you advise?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 17, 2020 Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try adding your versions of the elements apps to the full control list:

Open System Preferences

Go to Security & Privacy 

Open the Privacy tab 

Click on Full Disk Access

Click the lock and enter your Apple password

Use the plus icon to add applications and re-lock when finished

See image below.

FullControl.jpg

N.B the Editor app is normally found in:

Applications >> Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 >> Support Files

(or your own version if earlier than 2020)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines