• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Editor Elements 14 won't open

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Elements photo editor 14 and all the sudden it wont open. The organizer opens but the editor doesn't. I have a Mac with Big Sur operating system.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have had the same problem for months on a Windows 10 Pro. PC; suspect it coincided with a Windows update or registry edit. Have tried to find a workaround on Adobe forum but all the answers don't give the 'how to'. Tried reinstalling Photoshop 14 to no avail. The welcome icon is on the taskbar and shows the welcome screen but won't open or close.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@desmondh36796584, I don't know if this will work for you, but some Windows users with similar problems have fixed it by installing the free Creative Cloud desktop application.  There  is no need to subscribe to anything.  Just install the application and see what happens.  Please report back if it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines